Peppered Pink Salt Burger.
You can cook Peppered Pink Salt Burger using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppered Pink Salt Burger
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan Pink salt.
- Prepare 2 slices of white bread.
- You need 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 pound of ground chuck.
Peppered Pink Salt Burger instructions
- Heat a skillet hot.
- Form the ground chuck into a rectangular shape and add to the hot skillet. Let it sear for 3 minutes flip it over and add salt and pepper. Sear for 2-1/2 minutes remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes..
- Toast the bread in the same skillet..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread..
- Assemble the burger. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.