Independence day Almond fudge cake. This Mocha Almond Fudge cake has layers of moist almond and coffee-flavored cake with espresso buttercream swirled with chocolate fudge sauce. To finish it off, a silky chocolate buttercream with a chocolate ganache glaze and sliced almonds. This Mocha Almond Fudge Cake is for those dark and fudgy kind of days.
I love the rich chocolate flavor and fruity sauce. Almond Fudge Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Beat in the cake meal, then almonds. You can cook Independence day Almond fudge cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Independence day Almond fudge cake
- You need 2 cup of almond powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tin of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee Green, blue and orange food colour.
Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Rewhip the cream if it has. Look for this Mocha Almond Fudge Cake and other vegan recipes in Chef Chloe's cookbook coming out early next year! Vegan chocolate fudge cake – an easy, moist, fudgy vegan chocolate cake topped with coconut milk ganache.
Independence day Almond fudge cake instructions
- In a pan add ghee and condensed milk until it reaches boiling point. Add almond powder and milk powder and stir continuously so no lumps are formed. Keep stirring on low flame until it forms in a dough and leaves sides. Let it cool for 5 to 6 minutes and divide the mixture in 3 equal parts plus one small ball for blue colour Ashok chakra. In one part add orange colour In the second portion add green food colour. The third portion is left plain..
- Add blue colour to the small ball.
- On a cake board outline map of India with a food marker. And divide in three. Now with greased palm take the orange and press it on the outlined top portion..
- Repeat with plain and green and make Ashok chakra with blue ball.
- Decorate and outline with edible balls..
If you use berries then store the cake in the fridge for up to three days. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. As if this intensely chocolatey cake wasn't heavenly enough, it also happens to be gluten-free (and perfect for Passover). This recipe is sure to become a favorite family tradition. Chocolate Almond Marble Cake with Hot Fudge and Butterscotch Sauce.