Avocado and Tomato Salad.
You can have Avocado and Tomato Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tomato Salad
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 clove of ● Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 6 dash of or more ● Hot sauce (Tabasco).
- You need 1 tsp of ● Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of ● Pepper.
Avocado and Tomato Salad instructions
- Here are the ingredients..
- Slice the onion with a mandoline slicer and place then in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt to slightly soften the onions. Meanwhile, cut the avocado and tomato into 2 cm cubes..
- Pat dry the onions with paper towels. Wipe the inside of the bowl and return the onions in the bowl. Add the ● marked ingredients and combine..
- Add the avocado and tomato into the bowl and toss to combine. Done..
- If you have cilantro at hand, use it as a garnish for the look. You can also mix it into the salad..