Kicking Chicken with Mango Salsa.
You can cook Kicking Chicken with Mango Salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kicking Chicken with Mango Salsa
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tsp of weber kick n chicken seasoning.
- You need 1/4 C of Corn Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fresh lemon or lime juice.
- You need of Grill spray.
Kicking Chicken with Mango Salsa instructions
- Preheat pan or grill to med-hi heat. Trim excess fat from chicken.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Add seasoning, oil, lemon or lime juice. Let sit for 30 min or longer..
- Coat pan or grill surface with grill spray. Grill chicken for 6 to 7 minutes until juices run clear or internal temp is 165 F..
- Combine salsa ingredients except salt and pepper..
- Top chicken with salsa and serve immediately..