Kerabu mangga (Mango salad from Malaysia). This dish is Malaysia's answer to Thai's Manggo Salad. Great on its own or as a side dish to grilled fish. You can add sliced apples, papayas, grilled squids.whatever you feel like having in this 'kerabu'!
Recommend to add any fruits and nuts for better tasting. Below is the preparation work: Great recipe for Kerabu mangga (Mango salad from Malaysia). This is a mouth watering dish that Malaysian love so much. You can cook Kerabu mangga (Mango salad from Malaysia) using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kerabu mangga (Mango salad from Malaysia)
- Prepare 1 of mango Young.
- It’s 1 / 2 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of eye chili bird ' s.
- It’s 1/2 cup of calamansi juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanuts ground (fry without oil).
- You need 1/2 cup of shrimp dried ( fry without oil).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cincalok (a shrimp paste, this is optional).
- Prepare to taste of Sugar salt and.
- It’s of Sliced (not to thin or to thick).
- Prepare of Grind in a food processor or traditionally with mortar & pestle.
A perfect side dish that compliment any main course especially if you are cooking a lot creamy dish. Well not only perfect as a side dish, it can even be a "stand alone dish". Kerabu Mangga is a mango salad which is well-known in Malaysia and usually served with other dishes. This fruit salad consists a mixture of slices mangoes, shallots, lemon grasses, torch ginger buds, bird's eye Pale green mango, pink petals of torch ginger, glossy red chilies, leafy green mint, purple skin of shallots.
Kerabu mangga (Mango salad from Malaysia) instructions
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and it is ready to be served. Enjoy..
A tangled web of colors form Malaysian kerabu salad. Usually jazzed up with a spicy sambal, I kept the dressing simple – and less spicy – with a mix of calamansi lime, salt and sugar, and garnished with just a few strands of red chili. Kerabu is basically our Malaysian, Malay style (Sayur Lodeh, Sambal Petai Bilis & Masak Lemak Nenas) raw salad. Kerabu basically means salad in Malay. Some fruits, vegetables or meats are mixed with a concoction of herbs and spices, tossed and served as an appetizer or salad.