Ham and Swiss sliders. These hot, cheesy baked ham and Swiss sliders with a buttery mustard sauce are an easy hit for weeknight meals, weekend parties and lazy brunches in! Hot out of the oven, or served at room temperature, these sliders are buttery soft and melt-in-your-mouth delicious – one is never enough! These Ham and Swiss Sliders are party perfect, easy to prepare and oh so delicious.
Are you doing anything special for Halloween? These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd! You can have Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss sliders
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of For the sliders:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 8-12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 24 slices of deli ham.
- Prepare of To garnish.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Sliders are one of go-to options for easy entertaining. Ham and Swiss Sliders are my go-to for kids' birthday parties. The tiny Hawaiian rolls are perfect for little hands, and kids love ham and cheese. The adults love them too, obviously.
Ham and Swiss sliders step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
Cut the whole pack of buns in half lengthwise all at once. These ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate game day feast (or any day feast). These hot ham and cheese sliders are super easy to make – all you need to do is layer some dinner rolls with ham, cheddar or swiss cheese, and top them with a grainy mustard – Worcestershire glaze. Ham and Swiss Sliders – Ham, Swiss cheese, Dijon, and oh-so-buttery Hawaiian rolls, all baked to absolute perfection. So easy and perfect for a big crowd!