Burritos with chickpeas and salsa. Just something about the combination of spicy chickpeas, fresh grilled corn, home made guacamole So let me give you a little disclaimer here: when I say Spicy Chickpea Burrito Bowl, I do mean spicy. It's not too spicy (even hubbs who doesn't. Vegan Breakfast Burrito with Scramble, Breakfast potatoes, chickpea pancake, tomatoes, pepitas and salsa!
When you're ready, all you need to do is reheat Madras meets Mexican in this yummy cross-cultural mash-up of a burrito. We've created a delicious roasted chickpea version and layered in some creamy avocado and zesty lime. We serve it with a tomato and Once hot, add the garlic, chickpeas, and remaining onion. You can have Burritos with chickpeas and salsa using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burritos with chickpeas and salsa
- Prepare of Burittos.
- You need 3 of peppers of different colours.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 400 grams of canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 50 grams of cheddar.
- You need 1 of mild paprika powder.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s 250 grams of canned corn.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
Spicy Chipotle Chickpea Burrito Bowls with roasted sweet potatoes, peppers, black beans and guacamole over a bed of quinoa Ever since I made this spicy chipotle chickpea and squash salad I've been dousing everything with chipotle sauce. The spinach and chickpea mixture is fragrant with garlic, ginger, cumin, and garam masala, while a chopped tomato gives it body. Spoon rice and spinach filling into the middle of a flour tortilla.
Burritos with chickpeas and salsa step by step
- Cube the onion, garlic and the peppers.
- Fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes until softened. Add chilli powder and fry 30 seconds longer.
- Add eggplant and fry until tender.
- Add chickpeas and warm up for 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and mild paprika powder.
- Stuff tortillas with the vegetable mix and lay in an oven proof dish. Grate cheddar on the too of the burritos.
- Grill in the oven for about 5 minutes..
- For the salsa cube all ingredients, add corn and chopped coriander and mix. Add lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Take burritos out of the oven, put salsa on the top and enjoy!:-).
Drizzle a little mango chutney on top (optional). These burritos are fresh and vibrant with the delicious combination of chicken and tomato salsa. Wattie's Salsa Chilli Beans Medium is the perfect addition to this Stir in Wattie's Tomato Paste and Wattie's Salsa Chilli Beans Medium. Protein from the chickpeas sates between-meal hunger in this bean salad meets salsa. Pack in a jar for convenient snacking.