Mini Corn Dogs.
You can cook Mini Corn Dogs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Corn Dogs
- Prepare 12 of Turkey Hotdogs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 36 of toothpicks.
- It’s 1 of milk (as needed).
- It’s 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (made as directed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
Mini Corn Dogs instructions
- Preheat 3in of oil in skillet over medium or deep fryer to 350°F.
- Cut hotdogs into 1/3, insert toothpicks.
- Make corn muffin mix as directed, add sugar, and milk until its almost pancake thin.
- Add flour to seperate bowl.
- Once oil is heated, using tooth pick dredge in flour (shake of excess) then roll in corn batter (make sure its covered let excess batter drip off).
- Immediately add to oil.. if frying in pan cook on each side 2-3 min, if deep frying cook 3-4 min (I used my deep fry basket to hold them down since they will float to the top).
- Once they are golden brown, remove and drain on a paper towel lined plate (remove toothpicks if desired).