Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob
- It’s 16 of Strips of bacon.
- It’s 4 of Fresh corn on the cob.
- You need 1 of Thinly sliced jalapeño.
Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob instructions
- 1. Remove corn from husk and silk.
- Place four slices of bacon (slightly overlapping the previous slice.) next place a few slices of the jalapeño on the bacon..
- Start at one end of the bacon and roll tightly around the corn. Continue with remaining corn..
- Start by grilling the seam side down so ends with adhere. Rotate until bacon is brown and crispy all around..