cornbread salad. Southern Cornbread Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I've been making this for years. This Cornbread Salad is a potluck favorite and is sure to please just about everyone!
There are so many wonderful recipes around this world and I'm blessed to have tried just a handful of them. Our distinctly Southern cornbread salad is loaded with flavor. Crumbled cornbread is combined with bacon, vegetables, and a flavorful mayo Cornbread Salad With Bacon, Cheddar, and Ranch. You can have cornbread salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cornbread salad
- You need 1 packages of cornbread mix, prepared as directed and cooled.
- You need 1 head of leafy green lettuce, torn.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 pints of cherry tomatos, halved.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions, chopped.
- You need 10 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
Not only does it taste delicious, but this salad also looks gorgeous on the table. This southwest cornbread salad has flavorful layers of crumbled cornbread, veggies, bacon, cheese and a delicious ranch salsa dressing. The perfect way to spice up a potluck! This easy-to-make cornbread salad uses homemade cornbread, red kidney beans, corn, Vidalia onion, bell pepper and cheddar.
cornbread salad step by step
- After the cornbread cools, cut it into small cubes..
- Layer a large bowl with half each of cornbread, lettuce and next 7 ingredients; drizzle half of your dressing evenly over top. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients and dressing..
- Cover and chill for about an hour before serving..
- Recipe came from dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com.
Layers of colorful veggies and the comforting flavor of cornbread set the stage for this delightful cornbread salad. Cornbread Salad from Deep South Dish blog. A delicious salad made using crumbled cornbread and a variety of vegetables, mixed with a mayonnaise and sour cream Ranch dressing and garnished with. Reserve this Layered Mexican Cornbread Salad for the warm summer nights ahead when dinner should be light and refreshing but still dazzlingly yummy. Cornbread salad is one of my favorite recipes.