Lemon Chicken Skewers. That's why I'm such a fan of my Greek-inspired Grilled Lemon Chicken Skewers in all of their glorious, lemon-marinaded simplicity. Grilled chicken breast skewers, marinated in a yogurt lemon marinade, grilled with lemon slices, served with cucumber yogurt tzatziki sauce. Combine olive oil, lemon juice and zest.
This easy-to-assemble recipe, with tender chunks of chicken and garden-fresh veggies, is always a hit at parties. Lemon Chicken Skewers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Thread the chicken and onion layers onto the skewers. You can cook Lemon Chicken Skewers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Skewers
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 of lemons.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 8 of stock green onion.
Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. These lemon garlic chicken skewers are SO simply and easy to make. The chicken marinates in Tessemae's Lemon Garlic dressing for a few hours to get all tasty-yum. Grilled Lemon and Herb Chicken Thigh Skewers are moist and flavorful and super easy to make.
Lemon Chicken Skewers step by step
- slice chicken into chunks. place in freezer bag and set aside.
- zesk one lemon into bowl. juice that same lemon plus one more, add to the lemon zest and then ass the minced garlic and oregano. slowly drizzle olive oil and whisk to combine. add salt and pepper and pour marinade into freezer bag with chicken. let marinade for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- prep grill or heat oven to 350°F.
- chop up green onions into 1 inch pieces and slice lemon. set aside.
- thread chicken, onion pieces and lemon slices onto skewer. ie: lemon, chicken, 2 onion, chicken, repeat..
- grill chicken, turning so each side browns for approximately 10-15 minutes. if using oven, turn on broiler for about 3-5 minutes towards the end.
People are always blown away by how much delicious flavor these skewers pack in! A delicious Middle Eastern-inspired chicken marinade with a bright burst of lemon, perfect for grilling and summer cookouts. Looking for fresh, fast, and healthy? These Grilled Lemon Chicken Skewers with Yogurt-Hummus Brian and the boys made these grilled lemon chicken skewers for me last month on Mother's Day. I texted back, "How about chicken skewers with pitas and hummus?".