Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili.
You can have Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet baby rays maple sugar barbecue sauce.
- You need 1 lb of 80% lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 22 oz of southern pit barbecue grilling beans undrained.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of muir Glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz of green giant sweet corn drained.
- You need 1 packages of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 15 oz of light kidney beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of barbecue seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple brown sugar seasoning.
- Prepare 2 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of corn chips.
- It’s lb of meat.
Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili instructions
- Brown meat in sauce pan; add half of a diced onions; add barbecue seasoning and maple brown sugar seasoning..
- Poor tomato sauce into croc pot with kidney beans, grilling beans, sweet corn, roasted diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and rest of the onion..
- Add your meat to the croc pot and cup of barbecue sauce and stir..
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve hot with cheese and corn chips.