Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice).
You can cook Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 1 tsp of terasi (shrimp paste – picture and explanation on previous post).
- You need 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 cloves of shallots.
- It’s 6 of red chili peppers (jalapeno or serano – you can reduce or add more if you like spicy food).
- You need 3 of birds eye chili peppers (optional).
- It’s of For the complement:.
- It’s 2 of sunny side up eggs 🍳.
- You need of Indonesian prawn crispy crackers.
- You need of Some cucumber and tomato.
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) instructions
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add ‘terasi’ (shrimp paste). Mix well..
- Add rice. Keep stirring until the rice blended with the ground spices..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add bean sprouts. Stir again for a minute or two..
- Serve with sunny side up eggs, crispy crackers, cucumber and tomato slices! 😋.