You can cook Arabic Masala using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arabic Masala
- You need 1 cup of cumin seed, whole.
- It’s 1 cup of fennel seed, whole.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander seed, whole.
- You need 1/2 cup of pepper corn.
- It’s 1 cup of cinnamon sticks, small broken.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried red chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of turmeric powder.
Arabic Masala step by step
- Add all ingredients into a frying pan and roast over a low flame, stirring it continously untill the spices turn golden brown..
- Grind in a blender after removing it from heat.
- Store in an airtight container..