Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits.
You can cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits
- It’s 4 slices of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of uncooked medium shrimp – peeled, deveined, tails off (unless you like dealing with tails while you eat).
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Tiger Sauce (or any hot sauce you prefer) – optional.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 8 oz of Grits – I use either Garlic Cheese or Jalapeño Cheese from Palmetto Farms (you can order online), or pick your favorite.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits step by step
- Cook grits according to package directions..
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces. Cook in large skillet over medium-high until crispy. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving drippings..
- Add garlic, shrimp, butter, and tiger sauce (if using) to skillet. Cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes until shrimp are pink and no longer opaque..
- Remove skillet from heat, and add lemon juice and parsley. Return cooked bacon pieces to pan. Stir to coat shrimp..
- Divide the grits among shallow bowls and top with shrimp mixture. Garnish with Parmesan cheese..