Always need more BBQ potatoes!. Once you taste these thinly sliced potatoes with that smoky grilled taste this may be the only way you will eat them from now on. (Since the potatoes are sliced so thin, you do need to use a grill pan or grill basket.) Serve with a lemon garlic aioli on the side for the perfect summer party starter. Place them anywhere on the grill that isn't in the way. If you need your grill really hot, it is best to place them away from the high heat, such as on an upper rack or off to the side.
You'll never look at Potato Salad and Brisket in the same way again. From this day forward you will want to always combine both dishes into a fusion of potato & meat yumminess that beckons your. You might need more than one depending on how many people you are serving. You can cook Always need more BBQ potatoes! using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Always need more BBQ potatoes!
- It’s 3 lb of baby yellow potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 packages of bacon.
- You need 2 of each onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 piece of butter slices, one for each package.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pam spray.
Combine potatoes and herbs in a large bowl. Arrange the potatoes on a large piece of foil and fold the edges to make a packet. Place the packets on the grill and cover. Take off the grill and serve.
Always need more BBQ potatoes! step by step
- Wash potatoes, cut into bite sized cubes and toss in a bag with your salt and pepper.
- Each package will need 3 pieces of tin foil. Make the size comfortable for yourself and your BBQ. Lightly spray the first piece. Lay down your first layer of potatoes..
- Next layer will be onions, just a few, then take 2 pieces of bacon, slice in half and place it on the onions then another layer of potatoes. Put your slice of butter on top and wrap up your package..
- Repeat the step. This amount should make 4 packages and you can adjust more or less for your needs. This is a very versatile recipe for your needs!.
- Put on the BBQ for 30 mins, turning every 7-8 mins at 400°F.
RECIPE NOTES: Use smaller new potatoes to maximize texture. Some vegetables take longer to grill than others – denser vegetables such as carrots and potatoes need more time on the grill. You can grill your vegetables directly on the grates, use a grilling basket, or skewer your veggies to make kabobs; I like to finish my vegetables with a sprinkling of parsley. Add to the Dijon mustard sauce and toss to coat evenly, taking care not to smash the potatoes. Clean and oil the grill grate.