Moroccan Style Chicken – Slow Cooker.
You can have Moroccan Style Chicken – Slow Cooker using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Style Chicken – Slow Cooker
- You need 2 of bone in chicken leg quarters (skin removed).
- It’s 1 of can pinapple chunks or tropical fruit cocktail (8oz).
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of small yellow squash, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of radish quartered.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need of Finishing Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pimiento stuff olives – sliced.
- Prepare 1 of 2 oz jar of pimentos.
Moroccan Style Chicken – Slow Cooker instructions
- Place canned fruit, onion, garlic, lemon juice, squash, radish, carrot, crushed red pepper, curry powder, salt, & marjoram into the slow cooker. Stir, then add the chicken. Scoop some of the mixture on top of the chicken..
- Cover & cook on low for 4 to 5 hours until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, place in covered dish & keep warm..
- Add sliced olives & pimentos to the sauce. In a separate small bowl, mix together the water & cornstarch. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the mixture & stir to combine..
- Cover & cook on high for about 15 minutes or until thickened..
- Serve chicken on a bed of couscous, pour sauce from slow cooker on top..