Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli. Put the couscous in a medium-sized bowl, pour over the stock, cover with cling film. Today we tackle the basics of crispy roasted broccolini or broccoli. Broccolini is like broccoli rabe but tastes like regular broccoli, it's more expensive.
Serve the roasted broccoli florets topped with pine nuts and enjoy! Try Ina Garten's Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli, with lemon, Parmesan and pine nuts, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. You can have Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli
- Prepare 10 ounces of box of couscous with roasted pine nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smoked ham drippings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
Roasted Vegetable Couscous with Chickpeas and Onion-Pine Nut Topping (Al Cuscus bil Khodar al-mausim). Many savory Moroccan dishes incorporate fruit, and this entrée is crowned with a slightly sweet sauté of onions, raisins, buttery pine nuts, and honey. Add the warm broccoli and pine nuts and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli step by step
- Dice the ham and stirfry with the ham drippings..
- Put the water and parsley with the ham, couscous seasonings, and simmer stirring in the couscous..
- Steam fry the broccoli. When it's tender to your tastes then add to the couscous..
- Fluff the couscous and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
The broccoli is tender-firm, not soggy. This parmesan roasted broccoli is irresistiable and will turn even the biggest broccoli haters into broccoli lovers! Pingback: Maple BBQ Salmon – Maple BBQ Salmon with Brown Butter Couscous. Scrape the broccoli into a serving bowl, add the dressing, pine nuts and basil and toss to coat. I had a smaller portion of broccoli, and therefore downsized the recipe.