Yakitori Shop-style Salt Grilled Chicken Wings!.
You can have Yakitori Shop-style Salt Grilled Chicken Wings! using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakitori Shop-style Salt Grilled Chicken Wings!
- You need 8 of Chicken wings (middle section and tip).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of To pre-flavor the chicken:.
- You need 1 tsp of 〇 Kombu tea.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons 〇Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of 〇Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Yakitori Shop-style Salt Grilled Chicken Wings! instructions
- Make cuts in the chicken wings on the front and back. This makes them cook faster, and the flavors penetrate better too..
- Season both sides of the wings with salt and pepper..
- Put the 〇 ingredients in a plastic bag and mix well..
- Add chicken wings to the bag, and rub well over the bag to help the flavors penetrate. Add sesame oil and rub in too..
- Leave the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator, ideally for about an hour..
- Grill over medium heat for about 15 minutes, checking for doneness..
- I also made the same recipe using chicken thigh meat This is delicious too..
- This is the chicken drumette version (the thickest section of the wing). They don't cook through easily, so butterfly first..
- In our family, everyone just pounces on them. My son can eat 5 by himself!.