Sambal Matah Balinese style.
You can have Sambal Matah Balinese style using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sambal Matah Balinese style
- Prepare of chilli.
- It’s 7 small of red onions.
- You need 5 of garlic.
- You need 9 of chillies.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Sambal Matah Balinese style step by step
- Slice red onions, garlic, chillies thinly, put it in one bowl.
- Add salt and lime juice to the bowl.
- Heat coconut oil until a bit smokey.
- Pour hot oil into the bowl, stir the bowl content (best with hand), then serve..
- Notes: Best served with fried chicken, fried tofu or tempe and grilled fish.