Taco chili. Yummy over corn chips or rice. Taco Chili with ground beef and tasty seasoning mixes is the best easy recipe you can make in your crockpot, on the stovetop, or in the Instant Pot. Ground beef, taco seasoning, beer, corn, olives, salsa and black beans all come together for a quick and incredibly satisfying dinner.
Plus instructions for cooking this soup in a crockpot or on the stovetop. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat until shimmering. In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix, dried salad dressing mix, onion, chili, powder and cumin. You can cook Taco chili using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco chili
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 16 oz of kidney beans.
- It’s 16 oz of pinto beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of black beans.
- Prepare 14 oz of hominy.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare of corn chips.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
Wrap seasonings in plastic wrap or cellophane and place in jar. Put chips in a bag and place in jar. Taco Chili brings all the flavors to the table! A great hearty meal all in a bowl with your favorite toppings.
Taco chili step by step
- In a large skillet cook beef until brown; drain..
- Add all ingredients in a slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours..
Add shredded fiesta cheese, tortilla chips or Fritos to the top. This easy, flavourful Taco Chili recipe is easy to make on the stove. You simply cook the ground beef and onions; then add black beans, sweet corn, diced tomatoes, taco sauce, diced green chilies, taco seasoning, and chili powder. With a few ingredients, enjoy this crock pot taco chili recipe on a cold day. You have to try this taco chili crock pot recipe today!