Avocado Salad With Red Pepper And Tomatoes. Chop cilantro and place in a large salad bowl with previous ingredients. Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. This easy Cucumber Tomato Salad is made with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, red onion, and basil.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. This flavorful tomato and avocado salad is simple, colorful and healthy too! I love avocados and tomatoes, and the two complement each other very well. You can have Avocado Salad With Red Pepper And Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Salad With Red Pepper And Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 6 of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of Scallion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime, juice.
Red onion ties the salad together and adds a needed Dress it with cilantro, fresh lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Then the fillets cool and finely chop. Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
Avocado Salad With Red Pepper And Tomatoes step by step
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, garlic and cayenne..
- Scoop out flesh from avocado. Dice and add bell pepper, tomato, scallions and cilantro..
- Drizzle with dressing and season with salt. Spoon mixture into avocado shells..
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss. Taste the salad and add more salt and pepper, if. Healthy and so flavorful, this Avocado Tomato Salad makes a great addition to your dinner or lunch. This is one of the most loved recipes in my family! This tomato, cucumber, avocado salad is an easy, healthy, flavorful salad.