Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew.
You can cook Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew
- It’s 950 grams of ham hock /pork knuckle.
- It’s 300 grams of mustard green.
- It’s 10 clove of garlic with skin.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of thai chili sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of five spice.
- Prepare 5 of star anise.
- You need 1 of dry tamarind skin.
- You need 10 of dry chili.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew instructions
- in pan quick saute ham hock /pork knuckle with garlic and sugar then add all ingredient and water bring to a boil.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 25 to 35 minute depending on how soft you want your pork knuckle.
- learn it rest for 3 hour so flavour will be more intense then bring it to a boil again then off heat to serve.
- BELOW ARE FEW HAM HOCK /PORK KNUCKLE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334815-pork-knuckle-in-sweet-black-vineger-and-ginger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394978-peanut-ham-hock-stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342143-baked-black-pepper-ham-hock.