Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza. Spicy Grilled Chicken Haiku: "Not spicy enough. But the lime was a nice touch. Marinate longer?" More specifically, Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza??
Step numero uno: roll out your dough and then give it a little brush with some olive oil. A little sweet, a little spicy and with a crazy good grilled crust. This will easily become an instant favorite. You can cook Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza
- You need 2 of marinated chicken breasts.
- You need 6 of pita bread pockets.
- Prepare 2 cup of spicy bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of spicy pico de gallo.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of kosher salt.
HERE IS OPTION TO MAKE IT IN THE OVEN: ▼. Oil a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil. This spicy grilled Korean chicken is so flavorful, and it'll become your favorite for summer grilling if you like spicy food. The dark meat stands up better to the bold marinade in this recipe.
Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza instructions
- Take a cookie tray, and scatter kosher salt on the tray..
- Take each pita bread, and with a brush, spread the olive oil on both sides of the bread, leaving a nice layer without any puddles. Do this for each pizza..
- If the chicken is raw, grill each breast until cooked. Once grilled, cube the grilled chicken and place in a bowl..
- Take your spicy bbq sauce of choice, and pour a liberal amount of it into the bowl of cubed grilled chicken..
- Next, take 2-3 large spoonfuls of the spicy pico de gallo and put it into the bowl as well..
- Stir and mix thoroughly. Make sure everything is coated and mixed well. Add more sauce if needed..
- Take 1/6 of the bowl's contents and spoon them on each pita bread..
- Top each pita bread with a good pinch of shredded cheddar cheese, making sure no cheese is on the tray..
- Bake at 375°F for roughly 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted..
- Serve hot, & enjoy!.
Boneless thigh meat is my favorite chicken part for grilling. I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for ACH Food Companies Inc. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating. Diana Sauce Gourmet Rib & Chicken BBQ Sauce, divided. Mix pizza sauce and reserved barbecue sauce until blended; spread onto flatbreads.