Corn Dogs With A Bonus Pancake. Corn dogs with pancake mix is the perfect way to bring that carnival feel to your evening at home or weekend vacationing in. If you love corn dogs and The wheat-flour based pancake mix has better "sticking" power and is already prepped with a leavening agent to make them puff up and look like the. I have made two different homemade corn dog recipes before and have loved them both.
The only thing better than a regular corn dog is one fried in pancake batter. It's the perfect combination of juiciness, sweetness, and crunchiness. He currently lives in Brooklyn, New York and works as a writer and producer for. You can have Corn Dogs With A Bonus Pancake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Dogs With A Bonus Pancake
- You need 12 of mini bites pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Tall glass/jar.
- Prepare of Skewers.
Here you have a super easy recipe to make Corn Dogs, I hope you like them! Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. As a former carney, I LOVE these! The one thing I miss most about being a part of a traveling carnival company is the hand-dipped corn dogs.
Corn Dogs With A Bonus Pancake step by step
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Mix your flour with salt and cinnamon.
- Add in your eggs and mix well.
- Add in your milk little by little till you get a pancake consistency and transfer it in a tall jar or glass.
- Insert your skewers into your mini-bites halfway through. I used toothpicks.
- Dip the mini bites into your pancake butter. Ensure they are well-coated.
- Heat your oil and deep fry your coated mini-bites.2-3 minutes on each side.
- Set them on a paper towel to absorb the oil.
- Use the batter to make a pancake or two.
- Serve and enjoy.
These Breakfast Corn dogs are a favorite breakfast for your family! We use pancake mix and breakfast sausage to make these Jimmy Dean knock-off's Cook your sausage in advance. Although by deep frying the breakfast corndogs they will cook the sausages a little bit and become warm, if you use raw. They started with a pancake recipe. A nice grainy (without being heavy) one with a smattering of cornmeal (but not so much as to make them corn-cakey).