Juicy Steakhouse Burgers.
You can cook Juicy Steakhouse Burgers using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy Steakhouse Burgers
- Prepare 2 slice of white sandwich bread.
- It’s 1/3 cup of low fat milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 3 of scallions, finely sliced.
Juicy Steakhouse Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste..
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup and mix well..
- Add the ground beef, ground pork, and scallions and break the meat up with your hands..
- Gently mix everything together until combined. Do not overmix..
- Take enough meat to fit in your palm, roll into a ball and form into a round patty with flat edges..
- Add a dimple to the middle to prevent the patties from ballooning up whilst cooking..
- Coat grill grates with a decent coat of canola or vegetable oil..
- Grill the burgers over high heat for 2 minutes..
- Rotate burgers 90° and cook another 2 minutes..
- Flip burgers and cook for 2 minutes..
- Rotate 90° and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add desired toppings and serve hot..