Grilled Sweet Ribs.
You can have Grilled Sweet Ribs using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Sweet Ribs
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 slab of ribs (St. Louis preferably).
Grilled Sweet Ribs step by step
- Rinse ribs with warm water and pat dry..
- Combine salt and sugars into bowl, dry rub onto ribs..
- Let rub stand minimum 30 minutes..
- Pre-heat grill to 250 degrees. (Approximate – I use outside burners at low-med heat and inside burners are off).
- Add ribs to grill, turning every 10-15 minutes for about 2 – 2 1/2 hours..
- Remove from heat, cut (separate) and enjoy!.