Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos. Spicy pan grilled chicken and avocado tacos topped with a creamy cilantro lime sauce. Take tacos to a whole new level with the addition of avocado and my favorite cilantro cream sauce. Here, regular tacos are elevated in this chicken with avocado tacos recipe that uses tender, spiced, grilled chicken, heart healthy avocados, and a creamy cilantro lime topping.
Combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Grilled Chicken Tacos and Spicy Mango Salsa. Prepare tasty and fresh grilled cilantro lime chicken with corn salsa and lime crema. You can have Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos
- It’s of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- You need 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- You need of zest and juice from one Lime.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of For the Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- Prepare of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For Serving.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
Grilled avocados on a warm corn tortilla topped with a fresh salsa made from grilled corn, black beans, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice from Dan Seidman of The Chef Dan. How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos step by step
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
Here's what you need: shredded chicken, sour cream, lime, fresh cilantro, garlic, olive oil, salt, pico de gallo, corn tortillas. Looking for an easy taco recipe? And cilantro lime chicken may just be my new favourite flavour – you can also grill it like I did with these Cilantro Lime Chicken Soba Noodle Bowls! You'll basically be cooking these Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Pulled Chicken Tacos all at once in the seasonings, then shredding and dumping. Place your chicken breasts onto a hot grill pan (or outside I like to pan fry my white corn tortillas in just a touch of canola or vegetable oil to soften them.