Burger on a Bun. You know those fancy burger buns you get from fancy "burger bars"? The brioche kind of burger bun. This is that bun, but better, and really easy to make.
I also serve this homemade hamburger bun recipe plain with a meal. Our Hamburger or Hotdog Buns recipe is a year-round favorite of many King Arthur Flour employee-owners, and we find ourselves baking it even more If you'd like to give this technique a try and make extra-soft burger buns, check out the second baker's tip on the Hamburger or Hotdog Buns recipe. When Marvin needs some extra money to buy his dream bike, Teri gets him a job working with her at Burger on a Bun, but things get out of hand after Marvin starts taking the job a little too seriously and he ends up firing Teri. You can have Burger on a Bun using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger on a Bun
- Prepare of Buns.
- It’s 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter softened.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Coating oil.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Burger patties.
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- Prepare of Eggwash.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare of Other.
- You need To taste of your favorite condiments.
Although a bun helps hold the meat, cheese, and condiments together on a good burger, sometimes, the bun that burger is served on can pose a problem. We hope you enjoy these tasty alternatives to traditional hamburger buns. Opting for large, vitamin-packed veggies to keep your burger bundled. This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page.
Burger on a Bun step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the buns together. Knead and form a ball, coat with coating oil. Cover and let rise till doubled in size..
- Mix the water and egg for the eggwash..
- Preheat oven to bake 375° Fahrenheit. Divide the dough into sixths. Form into balls. Put on a baking sheet and bake, for 18-20 minutes. Last 5-7 minutes take out put eggwash on top of buns add bake into the oven, for the remaining cooking time..
- Let them cool..
- Mix the ingredients for the burger patties. Form into 6 patties. These can be made ahead of time..
- Fry the patties in a skillet till desired doneness..
- Build the burger and serve I hope you enjoy!.
You may be able to find more information on their web site. Double smash burger, animal style, processed cheese, pickles, diced onion, homemade sauce, on a toasted sesame bun. "Here's mine. It's a hamburger made out of meat on a bun with [cheese]. Shape into smooth balls, and place on a greased baking sheet. There are not only creatively topped traditional burgers like the El Paso, with roasted "Everything is between a bun," Mr.