enchilada casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Every time I serve this dish, I get satisfied reviews—even from my father, who usually doesn't like Mexican food.
The Layers Of Tortillas, Ground Beef, Beans, Corn, And Cheese. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. You can cook enchilada casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of enchilada casserole
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 can of black or red kidney beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of reduced fat italian salad dressing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 6 of 8 inch flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh cilantro.
The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients. Now that sounds like my kind of dinner! This chicken enchilada casserole is also great served with this Mexican rice as well.
enchilada casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 400º.
- in large skillet, brown beef with the onion..
- stir in salsa, beans, dressing, sour cream, corn taco seasoning, and cumin..
- spoon meat mixture along bottom of dish. sprinkle with cheese. place tortilla on top..
- repeat for as many desired layers. last layer should have a generous amoutnt of cheese on top..
- cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. until hot and bubbly..
- let stand for 5 minutes. then top with letuce, tomato, and cilantro..
This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together But, who has time to be rolling enchiladas the time? This enchilada casserole is way easier than. Enchilada Casserole makes a perfect weeknight or weekend meal to serve family and friends. Enchilada Casserole is comfort food that feeds those spicy cravings. Enchilada Casserole is such a classic.