Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems.
This Italian dressing is one of my all time favourite Pasta Salad Dressings. Dried herbs, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, a touch of sugar, pinch of red. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. You can have Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad
- You need 1 can of black pitted olives sliced or leave whole.
- You need 3-4 of vine tipe tomatoes sliced into bite size pieces (you can use any kind of tomato).
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes or however you like (I buy the round one from Aldi's).
- Prepare 1/2-1 block of mozzarella cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni (cut into fours, I cut them in half and then half again).
- You need 1 of large cucumber (cut into fours or whichever size you want).
- It’s 1 box of any kind of pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of medium or small onion, diced (sweet or red, your choice).
- It’s 1 packages of regular ham, honey ham or any other ham cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Italian dressing (you can use regular or zesty).
It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water if you stick to a simple formula, use a smart pasta cooling trick, and a flavorful dressing. Remember that the pasta will plump as it cooks, and you want pasta salad to have a generous combination of pasta and vegetables in each bite. Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing.
Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad instructions
- Boil your pasta noodles until done. Remove from heat, drain and let cool. You don't have to use the entire box. I didn't. I used maybe half or a bit over half..
- While the noodles cool, start prepping the rest of the ingredients..
- Open and drain black olives. Slice them length wise, in half or leave whole. Your choice..
- Rinse off the tomatoes, and slice into bite size or you can use grape tomatoes..
- Rinse, peel and slice your cucumber into bite size pieces..
- Slice up your block of mozzarella cheese into small bite sizes. Slice your soft round mozzarella into thin slices or however you like..
- Take your ham and chop it up into pieces or into long thin lengths. I used deli ham..
- Chop up your onion if using onion..
- For the pepperoni, you can leave them sliced as is or cut up. I cut mine into fours..
- When the noodles are cool, add some of the Italian dressing. Mix. Start adding in everything that you chopped and sliced. Mix well. You don't have to use the entire bottle..
- Cover with plastic wrap and set in the fridge for at least an hour. Enjoy ;).
Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues. One of my favorite things about this salad is that you can use the veggies you have on hand, swap things out for your favorite ingredients, and you can. This classic Italian pasta salad is delicious and so easy to make! Loaded with crunchy veggies, fresh mozzarella, tender pasta and salami, it's always a popular side That dressing is really what makes this Italian Pasta Salad spectacular (ok, those aforementioned mozzarella balls help a little, too). Classic Italian Pasta Salad is a colorful and reliable, go-to pasta salad recipe for spring or summer dinners, parties and picnics.