Chocolate Filled Truffle Strawberry's.
You can have Chocolate Filled Truffle Strawberry's using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Filled Truffle Strawberry's
- It’s 1 quart of fresh strawberry's, washed, dryed and green stem tops removed.
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Filled Truffle Strawberry's step by step
- MAKE TRUFFLE FILLING.
- Put chopped chocolate into medium large bowl..
- Heat cream, either stovetop or in microwave just until hot and almost to a simmer, remove from heat and pour over chopped chocolate, add vanilla and whisk until smooth. Let cool 1 hour at room temperature. Then chill, uncovered until your able to mold it about 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- PREPARE STRAWBERRY'S.
- Stand strawberry's on stem end, cut an X in the pointed end and gently fill with the chocolate truffle filling, using a small spoon or with your fingers press a ball of truffle in…
- Keep refrigerated until serving.