Qatayf (Arabic Desert). TODAY'S RECIPE IS Qatayef Middle Eastern Dessert Qatayef With Cream qatayef with cream,how to make qatayef,qatayef recipe,ramadan dessert. Ramadan's most iconic treat of the Middle East!
Qatayef (or katayef) is a dessert made with crêpes stuffed with pistachio cream, typical of the month of Ramadan in the Arab countries of the Middle East. Qatayef (Katayef) an Arab Desert 😍 от : Jainis Tips It is a Middle East desert commonly served during the month of Ramadan. A compilation of some interesting facts about the Arabian Desert — the second largest desert in the world — intended to shed light on its geographical and biological attributes, both of which are quite. You can have Qatayf (Arabic Desert) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Qatayf (Arabic Desert)
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Suger.
- It’s 1 cup of Goat cheese(or any sweet or unflavored cheese).
- You need 1/2 liter of vegetable oil(for frying).
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Photo "Qatayef, Arabic sweets for Ramadan. Fried Qatayef" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased. Find Traditional Arabic Qatayf Crepes Stuffed Cream stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Browse through them, pin your favorites and let us know what you end up making in the comments!
Qatayf (Arabic Desert) instructions
- Put the sugar and the water and boil them, put the lemon juice and boil the syrup for 10 minutes, remove it until cool.
- Mix all of the ingredients in the mixer ,.
- Preheat a pan , then put some of the mixed ingredients in it (the same way you make pancakes) until you see all the bubbles remove it, and put it on a baking sheet.
- On a side dish put the goat cheese(make it like crumbs) with suger.
- Put the cheese inside the qatayf (pancakes) and close it will be like a half moon.
- Preheat another pan with oil , fri the qatayf until its golden.
- Put them right away in the sugar syrup , remove them and shake the extra syrup , put them on a plate and serve ..
Qatayef is a staple dessert in the Middle East especially during the holy month of Ramadan. Make Tasty Qatayef Arabic Stuffed Pancakes With This Easy Recipe. Try this easy recipe for qatayef (Arabic pancakes), a dish commonly served during Ramadan. Try this easy recipe for qatayef (Arabic pancakes), a dish commonly served during Ramadan. Qatayef is filled with either sweet cheese or nuts.