Mexican Bean Salad. Black beans, kidney beans, and cannellini beans combine with corn, bell pepper, and red onion in Nutritional Information. This is the perfect salad to take to a family reunion or potluck. It's colorful, keeps well and is full of flavor without being too spicy or vinegary.
This Mexican Three Bean Salad is quick, easy and the perfect make-ahead salad to serve at dinner parties and potlucks. This protein-rich bean salad is loaded with Mexican flavors and always a favorite! This Mexican Bean Salad is a great side dish to make ahead for the week or to bring to any potluck or picnic. You can have Mexican Bean Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Boiled Baby corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of Boiled Kidney beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of Boiled chickpea.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sprout.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Boiled Sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oilve oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Castor sugar.
Packed with protein and veggies this Mexican Bean Salad can be a meal all on it's own. This Mexican Bean Salad Recipe is a quick and easy throw-together salad side dish that's full of great flavor the whole family will love! Mexican Bean Salad is a vibrant, hearty salad made up of three different types of beans and a flavorful combo of fresh vegetables coated in a zingy cilantro-lime dressing. This easy Bean Salad recipe is famous in our house, and for good reason!
Mexican Bean Salad step by step
- Take a first bowl add chickpea,sprout.
- Add baby corn,sweet corn,kidney bean.
- Add tomato,carrot,cucumber.
- Mix it well properly.salad is ready.Now take a second bowl add vinegar,olive oil.
- Add black salt,black pepper mix it well properly.dressing is ready.Transfer the salad from first bowl to second bowl..
- Mix it well properly. Mexican salad is ready..
Ever since I can remember, my mom has always made this Mexican Bean Salad recipe for any sort of neighborhood. This Mexican bean salad is such a fast and easy recipe to make. Plus, it's loaded with flavor and textures galore. Two kinds of beans, juicy corn and tomatoes, crisp peppers, and green onions are. Bean salads aren't just for summer, folks.