Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip. "This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!" Great dip for football season!
As other reviewers suggested, I also always mix all the ingredients together and sprinkle some cheese on top! This is a low sodium buffalo chicken dip. This Healthy Buffalo "Chicken" Dip is Vegan, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free…but you won't miss out on any flavor. You can cook Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 2 large of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 packages of 8oz Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Ranch Dressing (I use Ken's Steakhouse dressing).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese (I use Borden brand).
Serve it warm with crackers, celery, or carrot sticks! Whether you're going to a party, prepping for the big game, or just want to eat something delicious…you're going to love this recipe! This Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip has everything you love about buffalo wings, only made into a dip – the perfect party appetizer, no messy hands! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.
Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Clean and boil chicken breasts until cooked through. I like to season my chicken with Jane's Krazy mixed up salt and boil mine in the pressure cooker for 35 minutes on high pressure..
- Shred the chicken breasts and set aside..
- Using a mixing bowl add your softened cream cheese, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Ranch Dressing and 1 1/2 cups of your cheese. Mix well..
- Add the shredded chicken to the wet mixture and fold until all ingredients are well mixed together..
- Add mixture to an 8×8 baking dish then cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Eat with Frito's Scoops or your favorite chip!!.
It's much lighter than most buffalo dip. All The Flavor Of Buffalo Wings In A Creamy, Cheesy, Simple Dip! This Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Is Filled With Chicken, Buffalo Sauce, Ranch, And Three Different Types Of Cheese! It's Perfect For Parties And Get Togethers, Served With Chips Or Veggies. Many buffalo chicken dip recipes call for canned chicken.