Corn dog muffins. Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins! These fun and poppable bites are perfect for snack time, dinner, or game day.
Corn Dog MuffinsSimple cornbread baked in muffin tins with a hot dog in the middle. Corn Dog Muffins. "Our three boys were always asking for corn dogs, so I came up with this fast way to deliver the same flavor," explains Lynita Arteberry of Plankinton, South Dakota. Corn dog muffins are so simple to make because you start with a simple boxed cornbread mix. You can cook Corn dog muffins using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn dog muffins
- Prepare 2 box of jiffy corn bread mix.
- Prepare 4 of hot dog.
- It’s 1 of milk and eggs follow recipe on box.
- Prepare 1 of optional list: one can creamed corn for corn cake dog muffins..more moist or you can use 1 tbs veg. oil.you can also add 1tbs honey if u like yours sweeter.
Cheese and chopped hot dogs are swirled in (use Lil' Smokies, if you'd like), and you can put out. These corn dog muffins are a crowd-pleaser, especially with kids. And they make a great football-watching snack for all of those big games! Corn dog muffins are also perfect for tailgating and make a great addition to any chili bar.
Corn dog muffins instructions
- preheat oven 400°F or as stated on box.
- spray pan with non stick spray.
- mix ingredients as box states..
- mix in optional ingredients if adding any.
- pour muffin pan half full in each..
- cut hot dog so u have four slices for each muffin or one for mini muffin.
- bake for about 15 minutes.
If there's one thing that gets me excited about fall, it's homemade chili and cornbread! These Corn Dog Muffins are a perfect way to avoid the mess of frying your corn dogs and finding Corn Dog Muffins. Learn how to make Corn Dog Muffins! This is a Free Kids Cooking Class. With no skewers or deep-frying required, these easy-fix muffins recreate the flavor of a summer fair favorite.