Long Bean Omelette.
You can cook Long Bean Omelette using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Long Bean Omelette
- It’s of LongBean Omelette.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dice longbean.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter or oil.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of garnish option.
- You need 3 of small red chili pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaf.
Long Bean Omelette step by step
- With butter or oil saute longbean for 5 minute then add season with a dash of salt.
- Add in the season beaten eggs.
- In low heat cook for another 3 to 5 minute and cover with lid till egg white are set,optional fold over or serve open faced omelette.