Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July.
You can cook Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July
- Prepare of blue alfredo pasta.
- You need 2 cup of udon noodle or linguine pasta.
- You need 500 grams of leggo Alfredo creamy pasta sauce.
- You need 10 of blue pea flower or blue food colouring.
- You need 4 tbsp of boiling water.
- Prepare of scallop.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 10 of scallop.
- You need of cherry tomato.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 12 of small roma tomato.
- Prepare of garnish optional add on.
Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July instructions
- Cooked udon noodle for 13 minutes then drain and set aside.
- In pan bring to a boil blue pea flower with water then stiring and pressing till colour turn blue and off heat and set aside..
- Bring Alfredo sauce to a simmer then add cooked pasta and mix well.
- Sieve the natural blue pea flower and mix with the cooked Alfredo pasta.
- With oil and butter pan sear scallop for 2 minute then turn over and sear for another 1 minute then off heat.
- Layer fresh thinly slice tomato top with seasoning then top scallop and top with seasoning too.
- Then top blue colour Alfredo pasta and a blue pea flower and serve immediately.