Whitney's potato burrito. The Best Vegetarian Potato Burritos Recipes on Yummly In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Beef-and-Potato Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This healthy Mexican dinner is a quick easy dinner. Roasted sweet potatoes and quinoa are topped with delicious Thai peanut sauce in this healthy, gluten free & vegan buddha bowl recipe! Yesterday was the start of And when I think of things that freeze well, burritos came to the front of my mind. You can cook Whitney's potato burrito using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whitney's potato burrito
- Prepare 2 of diced potatoes golden or russet.
- Prepare Half of sliced white or yellow onion.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of black or pinto beans.
- You need 1/4 C of corn kernals.
- You need of Large tortillas.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Ranch.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa.
Do you love burrito bowls as much as I do? They are a like a big bowl of comfort That is a good burrito bowl! Love your addition of sweet potato and I love adding ranch to most of. We first had sweet potato burritos at a cool, crazy restaurant in Chicago called "Leo's Lunchroom".
Whitney's potato burrito instructions
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter each between two pans on medium heat..
- In one pan fry and season your potatoes with salt garlic powder and whatever else you desire. If you need some more grease drizzle some olive oil on top while cooking..
- In the other pan saute your onions. You want them to be that beautiful caramelized brown color.
- In a small pot heat your beans and corn.
- When potatoes are done set aside and melt cheese on your tortillas in the pan. I like to use sliced cheese, you want them deliciously cheesy.
- Once done assemble your burritos with all ingredients. Just don't make the mistake and use the small tortillas I did I could barely fit it all in!.
These sweet burritos don't even need melted cheese. (But you can make them with cheese if you like.) Cover the potatoes with water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, cover, and simmer gently until Divide the mashed potatoes among the tortillas, spreading some down the center of each. Sweet potatoes add an unexpected creaminess to the filling in these burritos. Serve the burritos on a bed of rice, if you like, with plenty of salsa. Meanwhile, scoop flesh from avocado into a small bowl and mash with a fork until mostly smooth.