You can have Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing Mix.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of Shoepeg Corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans.
- You need 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 packages of Scoops.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat, and mix all ingredients together (drain all cans before adding them), add a couple cans of water.
- Heat until hot.
- serve with scoops, cheese and sour cream.