Grilled Balsamic Chicken Kabobs.
You can cook Grilled Balsamic Chicken Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Balsamic Chicken Kabobs
- It’s 2.5 of lbs. boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil, dry.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, 1/2” slices.
- You need 2 of zucchini, 1/2” slices.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of red pepper, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken Kabobs instructions
- To a small bowl add balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, dry basil, salt and pepper. Whisk together and slowly add in the canola oil whisking the entire time..
- To a large bowl, add chicken cubes and half the balsamic mixture, reserve the rest. Stir to make sure all the chicken is coated. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinade..
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and start to assemble the kabobs. Alternate veggies with chicken on a skewer until everything is used up..
- Place kabobs on the grill and grill each side for 3-4 minutes until charred. Brush the remaining marinade on the kabobs. Grill for 2 more minutes. Remove from grill and serve..