Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs. How to make Chicken Alfredo pasta just got simple with this delicious and easy chicken Alfredo pasta recipe. It has a combination of vegetables that pack. This recipe is so delicious and I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as me!
Then, sprinkle chicken with seasoning and olive oil. When the pan is hot add in some olive oil and cook the chicken. Alfredo sauce is a rich cream sauce sometimes made with cheese; these top ten recipes use it to perfection Alfredo is an Italian sauce made several ways. You can have Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs
- You need 2 cups of macaroni.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken or beef stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s Half of an onion.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of crushed Chili Peppers for heat.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs (sliced horizontally).
- It’s of Chopped basil and marjoram for garnish.
In its simplest incarnation, hot cooked pasta is Lots of smoky bacon and creamy sauce envelops pasta along with cheese and vegetables. Creamy Cauliflower Spaghetti Alfredo – Delicious and Not Scary. Those nutrition labels on food do not So, when the craving struck for a nice spaghetti with Alfredo sauce recently, I decided to try an alternative to I also love the dusting of crispy Parmesan breadcrumbs that top this delicious pasta. This Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce is creamy and delicious, while being deceptively simple!
Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs step by step
- Boil the pasta in salted water till aldente. Strain into a colander, pour a spoon of olive oil over the pasta and toss to prevent it from sticking together.
- Set a cooking pan or pot over heat and add the remaining olive oil, onions and crushed Chili Peppers. Stir fry for 2 mins then pour in the chicken or beef stock. Allow to cook till boiling then add the cooking cream and reduce the heat..
- Taste for salt and add if necessary. Add the stock cube if necessary too..
- Once it starts to bubble, pour in the grated cheese, mix till it melts and the sauce becomes creamy. Pour in the cooked pasta and sliced hot dogs..
- Stir and cover the pot. Allow to simmer on low heat for about 5mins or till the pasta absorbs the sauce..
- Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped basil and marjoram or any other herbs you have handy..
In lieu of the heavy cream, butter and cheese found in traditional Alfredo sauce, this particular version gets its creamy texture from pureed cauliflower— but when you serve it, most people can't even tell. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. Grab some fettuccine, cream, Parmesan, and a few chicken breasts at the store and you'll probably have everything else you need on hand. Creamy Alfredo Sauce is a slight variation on your traditional Alfredo Sauce. You might wonder how do you make Alfredo Sauce.