Baked Taco Burger Sliders.
You can cook Baked Taco Burger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Taco Burger Sliders
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, finely diced.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend is best).
- You need of jarred salsa (any heat level).
- You need 12 of slider buns.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as sriracha or tobasco (optional).
Baked Taco Burger Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef with diced onion in a medium skillet over med-high heat, breaking meat up to a fine crumble until no pink remains..
- Add taco seasoning and half the amount of water called for on package. Simmer 5 minutes. Meanwhile, melt butter and stir in hot sauce to taste if desired..
- Separate slider bun tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in a 9×13" cake pan/casserole dish. Spread meat mixture over bottom buns. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon a little salsa over top of cheese on each slider. Place tops on sliders, pressing down gently to squish together, and brush tops with the melted butter..
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake covered for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes..
- If desired serve with traditional taco toppings such as lettuce, tomato, sour cream, extra salsa and/or guacamole, and any sides you want (I like Mexican rice or seasoned tater tots). Enjoy!.