You can cook Corn Dogs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Dogs
- You need 1 pack of chicken viennas (all cut in half).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flour (maizena flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of You will also need wooden skewers for serving corn dogs.
Corn Dogs instructions
- In a bowl, mix flour, corn flour, sugar, salt and baking powder..
- In a separate jug, mix beaten egg and milk..
- Pour half of the egg and milk mixture into the dry mixture and mix well, then add the remainder of the egg and milk mixture..
- Using the fork, dip half a vienna in the batter..
- When properly coated, drop the coated vienna in hot oil and fry until golden brown..
- Serve on skewers and add sauce on the side for dipping. Serving suggestion: For a cheesy version of corn dogs, use Rainbow Chicken Cheesy Viennas..