You can have Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Casserole
- You need 32 oz of potatoes o brien.
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream.
- You need 10 3/4 oz of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 16 oz of bacon, diced and cooked.
- You need 1 oz of package dry ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 cup of corn flakes, crushed.
- Prepare 8 oz of butter, melted and divided.
Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine potatoes o brien, sour cream, 4 ounces melted butter, cheddar cheese, bacon, soup, ranch dressing, salt, and pepper..
- Spread into a 13" x 9" baking dish..
- Combine crushed corn flakes and remaining melted butter and spread on top of casserole..
- Bake for approximately one hour..