Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce).
You can cook Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce)
- Prepare of Your favourite noodle.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- It’s 80 ml of thick sate sauce.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need of Salty soya sauce.
- You need 1 glass of hot water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s leaves of Chopped coriander.
Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) step by step
- Cook your favourite noodle as per instruction on the package. I'm using ready to eat wok noodle from the biggest supermarket chain in the Netherlands 😉. Once cooked, drain it and set it aside..
- In a pan heat the oil up and put the chopped onion in. Stir fry it until golden. Add the crushed garlic..
- Mix the sate sauce with a glass of hot water, just to make it less thick..
- Put the sauce into the pan and add the noodle..
- Season it with pepper and salty soya sauce. Stir until they mix well. Taste to correct..
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and sliced tomatoes. I like to add chopped chilies because they make everything more delicious!! 😉.
- Add your favourite dish. In the picture I had some tempe with it. Makes it a perfect vegetarian meal! 👌.