Brad's southwest chicken burger. Instead of stuffing these chicken burgers inside a standard hamburger bun, pile them on top of cheesy corn bread slices. Southwest Chicken Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Southwest Chicken Burgers recipe: Try this Southwest Chicken Burgers recipe, or contribute your own.
Up on the Q this week is our Southwest Chicken Burger Recipe! Take a little a break from the beef and dig into these flavor packed chicken patties with a rustic southwestern flair! Give this recipe a go and let us know what you think! You can cook Brad's southwest chicken burger using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's southwest chicken burger
- You need 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Onion buns.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference.
- It’s of For the southwest sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style.
- You need 5 drops of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of For the batter.
- Prepare of Dry.
- You need 1 of LG can french onions, crumbled.
- You need 2 of cups, garlic herb bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- It’s of Wet.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk or cream.
- You need of For garnish.
- It’s slices of Sharp white cheddar.
- You need of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Diced green chiles.
- It’s of Red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare of If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles.
Grilled Chicken Breast, Crushed Avocado, Tomato, Onion, Cilantro, Jalapeño Peppers and Chipotle Mayo on a Toasted French Baguette. Food Tags: chicken, avocado, tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, jalapeno, guacamole, cabbage. southwest chicken-burgers nutrition facts and nutritional information. Taste of the Mediterranean Turkey Burger. Our Southwestern Burgers were created. —Tammy Fortney Deer Park, Washington.
Brad's southwest chicken burger instructions
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving..
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well..
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low..
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly..
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties..
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
We love burgers and have them every Saturday in summer. We also have a favorite burrito recipe. End a busy day with our zesty Southwest Chicken Bake! Made with salsa and melty cheese, the whole family will want southwest chicken over and over again. Try this terrific spice blend that imparts the robust flavor of the Southwest in marinated grilled chicken.