Indonesian Beef Stew.
You can have Indonesian Beef Stew using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Beef Stew
- It’s 800 grams of Beef Stew.
- It’s 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Inch of Ginger.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- It’s 5 Pcs of Clove.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Sweet Soya Sauce.
- It’s 1 Cube of Chicken Stock.
- It’s to taste of Salt, Sugar.
- Prepare of Hot water as enough.
- You need of Oil / Margarine as enough to saute the onion.
Indonesian Beef Stew instructions
- Mince garlic, ginger, pepper into paste form, and put over the beef, set aside for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the marinated beef, chopped the onion and prepare all other ingredients.
- Saute the onion, cinnamon stick, cloves until it smells nice.
- Put the marinated beef into the pot, stir in until the beef colour turn into white pale.
- Put hot water into the pot just until the water enough to cover all the beef.
- Put all other ingredients into the pot, the beef will cook and absorb all the herbs. Cook until the beef tender and pull apart..
- Put salt, pepper, sugar when needed and taste. Dish up with hot steam white rice, enjoy!.