Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔. Serve these veggies with a side of rice, quinoa, or bread. To being, chop the veggies and chicken and place on a small baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper,Italiann seasoning, and paprika.
Children will actually enjoy eating their veggies when they're baked into this cheesy, nutrition-packed egg dish. This better-for-you baked veggie casserole gets big flavor from Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. So I shredded a carrot, zucchini, potato and half a celery stalk, I mixed them all together and really squeezed it well to remove as much excess moisture as possible. You can cook Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔
- It’s of Sweet potatoes.
- You need of Beetroot.
- You need of Parsnip.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Hummus.
- It’s of Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
This one pan baked chicken and veggies casserole is simple easy and effortless way to get a meal on the table in less than an hour. These healthy baked meatballs and their delicious sauce hide a variety of vegetables – but the kids will never guess! This dish is also suitable for freezing so perfect for making ahead or saving any leftovers. Make this easy breakfast Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake for a large gathering or make it ahead for meal prep for the week.
Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 instructions
- Cut the vegetables..
- Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Put them in a bowl and add olive oil. Use a spoon to stir the vegetables in order to spread the olive oil..
- Place the vegetables on a tray or a glass baking plate. Grind some sea sea salt and pepper on top. You can also add other spices of choice..
- Bake them on 180°C for 40 – 60 mins (or until sufficiently baked according to your taste)..
- Bake some bread. You can use a toaster or a pan..
- After the vegetables are ready, serve them with hummus and the baked bread. Add pepper on top according to taste..
- Here are some serving ideas..
Veggie Ham and Cheese Breakfast Egg Casserole. Always have on hand Cabbage, Zucchini, Peppers, Mushrooms and lots of For the Baked Chicken Patties, I've used my Kotletki recipe, but shaped into these cute patties! These protein- and veggie-loaded baked egg cups by Eating Bird Food are incredibly easy, portable and versatile. Veggie Potato Fritters – Crispy oil free fritters that are baked, not fried, make a perfect easy side dish, snack, or even breakfast. Sheet Pan Baked Tofu and Veggies- this easy sheet pan dinner is simple to make and a healthy vegan dinner.