Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce.
You can have Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce
- It’s 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Cavanders Greek seasoning.
- You need of For the bbq sauce.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite honey hickory bbq sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of chipotle paste.
- You need 1/2 tbs of anchovy paste.
Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce instructions
- Combine chicken and 3 vinegars in a large ziplock bag. Marinade for 1 hour. Note: if you can't find infused white balsamic vinegar, use regular white balsamic vinegar and a few drops of coconut extract..
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth..
- When done marinating, place chicken on a preheated seasoned grill. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning..
- Cook until grill marks appear on chicken. Flip, season again and start basting chicken with sauce. Flip and baste chicken every couple minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately. Enjoy.